Tuesday 8 April 2014

For the Love of Rugs

   Rugs, rugs, rugs! So far this month, rugs have become my favourite piece of decor. I'm not sure what has caused this latest obsession, but I'm going with it!
 
   Rugs are like pieces of artwork for your floor. They can help visually define a space, reduce echoing within a room, and add comfort to your feet, all while adding texture, pattern, and colour to help bring a space together.
 

   I could post a bunch of pictures of rugs that I've found -and believe me, they're all saved on my computer- but here are just a few that have caught my eye.



















1. Ecarpet Gallery, Afshar
2. Home Depot, Painted Zig Zasg Multie




1. Restoration Hardware, Sofia Hand Knotted Rug
2. Ecarpet Gallery, Capri ECGSCP0R351A






















1. Ikea, LAPPLJUNG RUTA
2. Home Depot, Bright Floral Toss




















1. Weavers Art, Ikat 80718
2. Restoration Hardware, Cordoba Rug


Which rug would you use in your home?




No comments:

Post a Comment