Thursday 19 December 2013

Holiday Gift Wrapping- A Homemade Feel


   It's that time of year again! You've survived the dreaded crowded stores and now it's time to start wrapping your presents!
This holiday season, for me, has been all about rustic decor. So naturally, I've decided to wrap my presents with the same rustic, homemade feel.

   For my wrapping paper, I kept it simple and used brown kraft paper. I bought my paper from my local Target. It wraps well, and my favourite added bonus, it has a grid pattern printed on the inside of the paper to help with straighter cutting and a tidier wrapping job. Perfect for any perfectionist, like myself! Another bonus, if there's any leftover wrapping paper, it's neutral enough that it can be used for any other occasion.


To decorate, I used:
                                          *I made the bow in the fourth picture using left over wrapping paper. 

To attach the decorations, I found using a hot glue gun was the best and easiest way. 



Here are some more gifts that I decorated for a window display. 


Brown kraft paper, tissue paper, and ribbon go a long way to make some impressive gifts!


How are you decorating your presents this year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment